13 May 2015

AWOL


Yes, I know I've been AWOL for a little bit now. Sorry!
We've just hit our mega busy time of year at work...the dreaded exam period. Hours and hours spent wading through exam scripts, inputting marks etc. It's all fun.

I usually have a ton of free time at work, which is when I do work related tasks wedding planning, blogging etc. But I haven't even had a change to keep my poor diary up to date recently, he's so bare! No meal plan put in, I've only updated my bills and exercise!

I'm hoping to be back on it soon enough, with a massive catch up. I'll try and make more effort to at least post a Photo Friday every so often.

I also need a little time for me at the moment, next week is the anniversary of my Dad's death (I can't even believe I'm writing that). I can hardly believe it's nearly been a whole year and it's been a rough few weeks for me again. I've actually tried to write a couple of posts about it, but I've stopped them all because they've made me too upset.

Enough of that for now. I better be getting back for work. No time for sneaky breaks!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I had to draw three new winners for my National Stationery Week giveaways as the original people didn't claim their prizes in time and your number was selected. Please check here to claim your notebook ;) http://amanda-sheseclectic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/national-stationery-week-winners.html
    Thanks
    Amanda - She's Eclectic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what's going on with the random spacing there!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me know! I sent you an email, hopefully you got it :)

      Delete