19 Mar 2015

A Crazy Week - Mark 2


So I had told you about my crazy week last week...well this one's basically been along the same lines...CRAZY.

I found out I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week (sob), and I had the interview for the other job yesterday.
I got so focused and panicked about having to do the test part of the interview that I don't think I'd prepared myself for the interview itself. The test was a doddle and the interview was really hard, so I'm not feeling too hopeful right now, but it's all good experience.
Just sitting on the edge of my seat today, waiting to hear something.

I've also managed to book myself to go on holiday in the summer! I didn't think it'd happen, so I'm super excited, even if it's a short one. T isn't coming, so he's not best pleased, but we'll try and go on another little trip together.
So I off to France again, for the 4th year in a row I think, to a gorgeous little town called Duras in the wine regions. I just can't wait...and I'll get to revisit the bench where T proposed!





And finally I got thrown into a little tizz about my wedding hair plans. At the weekend my hairdresser said that the idea I had for my hair wouldn't really work, because it would cause a whole washing and restyling fiasco...so I've been coming up with some other plans. I also found out that my hair dresser will be charging me a fee, which is fair enough, it's his job after all, but it is a little bit disappointing.

So that's my week so far...I'm looking forward to this weekend and a nice little trip away to see family & friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment