7 Mar 2015

30 Before 30

The other day I was reading Angela at Paper Lovestory's post on doing a 30 things to do before you turn 30 list. One a side note, she has a really good blog - highly reccomended!
I figured it might be a good plan to put together a list of my own, the years are closing in and I have around 4 years and a month before I turn 30!

I think I need to make sure I get up and do more stuff, I'm a little too lazy and set in my ways at the moment. So hopefully this list can provide me with a bit of motivation!

I know that putting things like 'Get Engaged' on is kinda cheating, as it's already happened. But in my defence, it is something I would've wanted to have accomplished by 30!
Buy a House too...although I'd have hoped that we'll have upgraded from the flat we've bought to a house.

  1. Get Engaged
  2. Get Married
  3. Have a Baby
  4. Buy a House
  5. Save Enough for Our Wedding
  6. Have £10k in Savings
  7. Earn at least £30k/year
  8. Work for Myself
  9. Be a Stay at Home Mummy
  10. Buy a Mulberry Bag
  11. Write a Book
  12. Write a Recipe Book
  13. Visit Australia
  14. Visit New York
  15. Visit Italy
  16. Go to Harry Potter in Florida
  17. Visit Disney
  18. See the Northern Lights
  19. Swim with Dolphins
  20. Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
  21. Grow my own Fruit, Veg & Herbs
  22. Go Camping
  23. Have a Spa Day
  24. Crochet or Knit a Baby Blanket
  25. Learn to Drive
  26. Run a Marathon
  27. Own a Pet
  28. Cook through a Cook Book
  29. Do a 365 Project
  30. Own less 'Stuff'

No comments:

Post a Comment